Our program is unique from many other golf programs because we are a youth development organization that uses golf as the vehicle of conveying positive development values and habits.
Spring REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Be sure to check back periodically for events including camps, tournaments, and clinics!
Please Read Each Section Below Before Registering
Follow Link at Bottom for Programming Schedule
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES and CAMPS
- First decide upon a location:
- Children’s Course (Only location offering Discovery Golf & Adaptive Classes) – Gladstone, OR
- Glendoveer Golf Course – Southeast Portland, OR
- Heron Lakes Golf Course – Northwest Portland, OR
- Colwood Golf Center – Northeast Portland, OR
- OGA Golf Course – Woodburn, OR (for this location, please click HERE)
- RiverRidge Golf Complex – Eugene, OR ***We hope to have registration open on March 1st for Eugene programming!
- Explore classes offered and determine which class you should register for by following this link:
- Note: First-time participants age 7-18 must start at PLAYer level.
- Class Descriptions, Progressions & Specialty Classes
- Determine method of payment. Forms of payment include credit/debit card or a scholarship request. The First Tee aims not to turn away any participant because of financial circumstances. If you require financial aid or are registering multiple participants, fill out our scholarship / multi-child discount request form:
- If requesting a scholarship, you MUST fill out the form below and select “request scholarship” when registering. Please keep in mind that these scholarships are awarded to those that would not otherwise be able to participate in our programming and the great game of golf. Scholarships are funded by community grants and our very generous donors and parents. Thank you to all that donate toward our scholarship fund!
- Continue to the registration calendar by following the link below.
Please call 503-722-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems with the registration process.